UPPER EXPLORERLAND REGIONAL PLANNING COMMISSION BOARD MEETING
UERPC CONFERENCE ROOM, 134 WEST GREENE STREET, POSTVILLE, IA
January 30, 2014; 3:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Welcome - Randy
2. Roll Call/ Call for Quorum - Diana
3. Approval of Agenda
Don Snitker - Fiscal Year 2013 Audit
1. Consider approval of Nomination Committee recommendations/slate of officers- Randy/Bill/Leon
2. Consider approval of check signatories - Lisa Lensing
3. Consider approval of UERPC Board Minutes from October 17, 2013
4. Consider approval of Quarterly Disbursements - Lisa Lensing
5. Consider approval FY'15 Cost Allocation - Lisa Lensing
6. Consider approval of Treasurer's Reports - Lisa Lensing/Sue Severson
7. Executive Board Meeting Report - Randy Uhl
8. Consider approval of addition to the personal policy for wellness - Rachelle/committee
BOARD INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION; STATUS REPORTS
9. UERPC Board Seat Appointments - Rachelle Howe
10. Board forms - conflict of interest policy and membership agreement- Rachelle Howe
11. Litigation Update - Randy Uhl
12. Executive Director's Report/Update - Rachelle Howe
13. Floor Items
14. Next Meeting - April 17, 2014 (or as called by Chair)
Check out the newsletter to learn more about:
The Iowa and Wisconsin Departments of Transportation held a joint public information meeting in Lansing on July 9 to discuss the Iowa 9 (Black Hawk) bridge over the Mississippi River. Information about the project, proposed alignments and bridge designs, environmental information and more is available on Iowa DOT’s website. Members of the public are invited to review the information and provide feedback and comments. Visit https://www.tinyurl.com/yynepawg to review project information and submit comments.
The July 9th meeting of the RPA-1 Technical Committee will be held at Upper Explorerland's Decorah offices, at 325 Washington Street, Suite A. This is due to a scheduling conflict at the Winneshiek Count Offices.
Contact Aaron Detter with any questions at 563-382-6171 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) invites members of the public to attend an informational meeting regarding the proposed improvements on the Iowa 9 (Black Hawk) bridge. The meeting will be on July 9, 2019 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Kee High School, 569 Center Street in Lansing.
Details of the proposed project will be presented and Iowa DOT and consultant representatives will be available to discuss the project informally. Interested individuals are encouraged to attend to express their views and ask questions about the proposed project.
The meeting room is accessible for persons with disabilities. However, if you require special accommodations at the meeting, please notify Krista Billhorn at email@example.com or 641-422-9447.
Those who have any comments or questions prior to the meeting, or are not able to attend, should contact Krista Billhorn or refer to the Iowa DOT’s website, which is periodically updated as new information becomes available: www.iowadot.gov/pim. If you would like to make a comment regarding this project, please visit: http://bit.ly/iowadot2723.