Mapping & GIS
UERPC now offers a wide variety of GIS mapping services. UERPC staff can collect and create geographic data from many sources throughout the region to produce high quality products for your county or city. Some examples include:
- Parcel base, land use, subdivision, and zoning maps
- Water, sewer, and other utility maps
- Street and highway maps
- Census tract maps
- Environmental, housing and location maps
- Natural Resources: Recreational trails, flood plains, soils, parks, and conservation maps
- Digital aerial photography and topographic maps
- District Boundaries: school, political, floodplain, fire, and taxing maps
- Location One Information Services (LOIS) now gives you the option to import up to ten local GIS custom mapping layers to display assets like industrial parks, school districts, special business or incentive districts, enterprise zones and more.
For more information or map dimension sizes, please contact Michelle Barness.
See sample maps below.