The next RPA-1 Transportation Policy Board meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 17th, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. The Enhancement and Technical Committees will meet beforehand at 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., respectively.
These meetings will take place via electronic means pursuant to the provisions of the Iowa Open Meetings Law, Section 21.8, Code of Iowa. For information on accessing the meeting, contact Aaron Detter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (563) 419-6126.
1. Call to Order
2. Election of Chair and Vice Chair
3. Approval of the agenda
4. Approval of the December 9th, 2020 meeting minutes
5. Public Hearing: RPA-1 Public Participation Plan
6. Consideration and possible board action: Adoption of RPA-1 Public Participation Plan
7. Consideration and possible board action to award Iowa’s TAP regional funding for Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2025
8. Consideration and possible board action to award STBG/Swap funding for Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2025
9. RPA-1 Staff Updates
10. Iowa DOT Updates
11. Floor Items
12. Set next meeting date