The UERPC 2019 August Newsletter is here!
- 5-2-1-0 Healthy Choices Count! Campaign Expands
- Request for Exhibitors at STEM Festival in Elkader
- Upcoming Calmar Business Workforce Alliance
- Get Registered for the 2019 Healthiest State Walk
- Employee Spotlight: Mariana Vega
- It’s Walking and Biking School Bus Time
- Allamakee County Promotional Video Released
- August 5-2-1-0 Feature: Tips to Build a Healthy Lunch
- Reminder: UERPC offices will be closed on Monday, September 2nd
Want to receive our newsletter in your inbox? Sign up here!